How to get to Uvita
- Leaving the International Juan Santamaria Airport, go East in direction “Arrivals”. 300 m
- Turn right to access the ramp in the direction of the General Cañas Highway / Carr. Interamericana / Highway 1 (Bernardo Soto.)
- Keep your right and enter the General Cañas Highway/Interamericana Road/Carretera 1.
- Keep your right on the bridge direction Radial El Coyol. At the roundabout, take the first exit in direction to Radial El Coyol.
- Carry on the Radial until getting to a second roundabout, take the second exit to join the José María Castro Madriz Highway /Road 27. 30 km
- Various tolls on the highway.
- After 30.5 km take the right turn direction Jacó – Tárcoles by Carr. Pacífica Fernández Oreamuno/Carretera
- FCollow by Pacífica Fernández Oreamuno Road/Road 34
- In the first roundabout, take the first exit to Pacífica Fernández Oreamuno road / Costanera Sur
- Pass Jacó (36,1 km), from there to Quepos, in Dominical cross the Barú River bridge (you're getting close now).
- Uvita is at 17 km South of Dominical always following the Costanera Sur.
VISA, MASTERCARD, PAYPAL, BANK TRANSFER AND CASH.